Lets Fly
On Kites
Welcome to whatthehellisgoofy.blogspot.com :)
Priscila | 22 | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Music lover.
Twitter | Tumblr

Take a look
Miri Vee Fletch It Style blog Hey-McFly

In simplicity there is truth - River Jude Phoenix.



s04ep07
Cook: You fucking skipping out on me, man?
Freddie: Yeah. I’m leaving. I was gonna go tonight.
Cook: You were gonna fuck off? Leave her?
Freddie: Cook, she broke my heart, man!
Cook: She broke my heart as well. You broke my heart. I bet you’ve broken hers at some point. So what are we gonna do? Are we just three losers screwing each other forever? Or are we something better than that? Fuck, mate. Grow up. ‘Cause I’m done here.
Freddie: Thanks for bringing her to me.
Cook: Where the fuck else would I bring her? Don’t screw it up.


sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010 @ sábado, marzo 13, 2010


Older  |  Newer