Lets Fly
On Kites
Welcome to whatthehellisgoofy.blogspot.com :)
Priscila | 22 | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Music lover.
Twitter | Tumblr

Take a look
Miri Vee Fletch It Style blog Hey-McFly

In simplicity there is truth - River Jude Phoenix.



20 things about me
1- My middle name is Soledad, I hate it cause it means loneliness.

2- I’m addicted to Pepsi.

3- I got a younger sister, she’s 15, and everybody says we look pretty much alike.

4- I’ve been a Backstreet Boys fan since I was 8/9 years old, I’m 20 now. And I’ve been lucky enough to see them live four times.

5- I don’t trust people, at all.

6- I went to a catholic school, one with nuns. At first was ok, but I started to hate it in high school. Now I’m an atheist.

7- I love McFLY.

8- 'El túnel' by Ernesto Sabato is one of my favourite books.

9- I hate summer, winter ftw!

10- I like Issues and Chasing lights by The Saturdays, the rest of their songs are awful.

11- I only watch TN. I download Supernatural and ER, which are my favourite series, every week

12- Speak is one of my favourite movies, Kristen Stewart’s performance was amazing. I want to read the book so bad, but I can’t seem to find it here.

13- I still haven’t been accepted to uni. I have to wait till next Wednesday, march 25.

14- Leonardo DiCaprio is my favourite actor. In my opinión, he’s one of the best actors of his generation. I love all his films, specially Blood Diamond and What's eating Gilbert Grape?.

15- Haven’t spoken with my grandmother (dad’s side) since early 2006. I dislike her very much. Haven’t seen her much since then either.

16- Music and books are two of my favourite things in the world.

17- I'll go to London someday.

18- I miss my grandfather a lot. The day he died a part of me died too.

19- I’ve never had a pet in my life.

20- I used to be crazy about football, now I don’t care at all.


Yay for spelling mistakes!!!


viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009 @ viernes, marzo 20, 2009


Older  |  Newer