Lets Fly
On Kites
Welcome to whatthehellisgoofy.blogspot.com :)
Priscila | 22 | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Music lover.
Twitter | Tumblr

Take a look
Miri Vee Fletch It Style blog Hey-McFly

In simplicity there is truth - River Jude Phoenix.



Speak


All that crap you hear on tv about comunication and expressing feelings is a lie. No one really cares what you have to say...
I wonder how long would it take to anyone to notice, if I just stop talking.


David Petrakis invited me over to do lab homework. I said no. No, thanks. I just, I can’t.


Excellent. It’s excellent. What this said to you? You want me to tell you what I see?
Alright. I see a girl caught in the remainds of a holiday gone bad...
The palm tree might be, like a broken dream. I don’t know, definitely has a meaning, a lot of pain.


Ivy’s been nice. Say something. My throat is dry. It hurts.


It happened. There’s no avoiding it, no forgeting.


I wanna tell you about it. Last year, I went to this party…


jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009 @ jueves, febrero 26, 2009


Older  |  Newer