Lets Fly
On Kites
Welcome to whatthehellisgoofy.blogspot.com :)
Priscila | 22 | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Music lover.
Twitter | Tumblr

Take a look
Miri Vee Fletch It Style blog Hey-McFly

In simplicity there is truth - River Jude Phoenix.



Look after my heart - I’ve left it with you.

Do you really have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you? -Edward

The outside world holds no interest for me without you. - Edward

I don’t care who’s a werewolf and who’s a vampire. If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party, too. -Bella

I prefer brunettes. -Edward

"Do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren’t in love with me?" “Maybe. It wouldn’t be much of a life, though.”

- I’m in love with you, Bella,- Jacob said in a strong, sure voice. - Bella, I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don’t feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn’t want a miscommunication to stand in our way. -Jacob

As I said, I’m feeling oddly grateful for your presence in her life tonight. It was the least I could do. . . . You know, Jacob, if it weren’t for the fact that we’re natural enemies and that you’re also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you. -Edward

I love you. I want you. Right now. -Edward


sábado, 3 de enero de 2009 @ sábado, enero 03, 2009


Older  |  Newer