Lets Fly
On Kites
Welcome to whatthehellisgoofy.blogspot.com :)
Priscila | 22 | Buenos Aires, Argentina | Music lover.
Twitter | Tumblr

Take a look
Miri Vee Fletch It Style blog Hey-McFly

In simplicity there is truth - River Jude Phoenix.



That was the first night I dreamt of Edward Cullen
When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

That’s Edward. He’s gorgeous, of course, but don’t waste your time. He doesn’t date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.- Jessica Stanley

Forks was literally my personal hell on Earth.- Bella

Hasn’t anyone ever told you? Life isn’t fair.- Bella

If I was being honest with myself, I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid.- Bella

Do you have a multiple personality disorder?- Bella

Stupid, shiny Volvo owner.

I said it would be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t want to be.- Edward

I decided as long as I was going to hell, I might as well do it thoroughly.- Edward

“What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?" He smiled playfully, but his eyes were impenetrable.
"Oh," I said, as several things he'd hinted fell suddenly into place. "I see".
"Do you?" His face was abruptly severe, as if he were afraid that he'd accidentally said too much. "You're dangerous?" I guessed, my pulse quickening as I intuitively realized the truth of my own words. He was dangerous. He'd been trying to tell me that all along.
He just looked at me, eyes full of some emotion I couldn't comprehend.
"But not bad," I whispered, shaking my head. "No, I don't believe that you're bad."

Could the Cullens be vampires? Well, they were something. Something outside the possibility of rational justification was taking place in front of my incredulous eyes. Whether it be Jacob’s cold ones or my own superhero theory, Edward Cullen was not… human. He was something more.-Bella

"I dazzle people?"
"You haven't noticed? Do you think everybody gets their way so easily?"
He ignored my questions. "Do I dazzle you?"
"Frequently," I admitted.

I hear voices in my mind and you’re worried that you’re the freak?- Edward

You don’t care if I’m a monster? If I’m not human?- Edward

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

"It's twilight," Edward murmured, looking at the western horizon, obscured as it was with clouds. His voice was thoughtful, as if his mind were somewhere far away. I stared at him as he gazed unseeingly out the windshield.
I was still staring when his eyes suddenly shifted back to mine.
"It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unspoken question in my eyes. "The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way… the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully.
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." I frowned.

"So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?" I teased, trying to lighten the mood.
He smiled swiftly, seeming to appreciate my effort. "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…- Edward

Bella, I've already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk.- Edward

I'm new at this; you're resurrecting the human in me, and everything feels stronger because it's fresh.- Edward

"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now." he answered simply.

"I love you" he said. "It's a poor excuse for what I'm doing, but it's still true."- Edward

Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs off to meet him. An IV, on the other hand…- Edward

"Do you swear you won't leave me?" I whispered. I tried to control the gasping, at least. My ribs were throbbing.
He put his hands on either side of my face and brought his face close to mine. His eyes were wide and serious. "I swear."


sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008 @ sábado, diciembre 20, 2008


Older  |  Newer